Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hey Everybody,
We have a blog!  Look at me Mark, I did something on the computer all by myself.  I did get this blog started but I'm going to need some help to put pictures and fun stuff like that here.  I'm hoping this will be a good way to communicate with my parents in Borneo and my family and friends in Utah (man, I'm lonely).
I don't have much to report or say at this time.  Rather, this is kind of my version of "testing, testing, one, two, three."
Also, I think I just successfully added a YouTube clip that makes me laugh.  I hope this works and I hope you all enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. That is one of the funniest clips I have seen in a long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! I had to watch it again to read the ticker at the bottom too!
    Cute blog. glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amber,
    So glad to see your new blog up and running. Can't wait to see how things are in your neck of the woods.
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. the blog is great, since I have never seen your kiddies before it was a shock since I had no idea you had four (I thought you had two)and they are little cuties. The gorilla clip though......well that had me laughing every time I thought of it, so thanks

    ReplyDelete