Thursday, April 12, 2012

More current photos

Now that I know what I'm doing, I can't stop doing it.  I was looking at the Disneyland pictures earlier and thought that Logan looks so different without his glasses.  So I wanted to post some more current pictures of everybody. 




They are pretty cute kids, right?  I am especially fond of the picture of my parents with all of their grandchildren.  
Alyson at the top is ten
Ethan is seven
Logan is six 
Rylee is 20 mo.

The grandkids in the picture are: (from left to right) Alyson, Logan, Whitney, Jacob, Ethan, Summer, Grace, and Cade.  In the back being held by my dad is Rylee.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amber! Your kids are so cute. Glad you figured out the blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber & Neil -
    Cute Disneyland picture! Post more of those - nothing is funner than seeing kids at the happiest place on earth!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete