Monday, August 13, 2012

Rylee's Birthday

Rylee is 2 and I can't believe it.  All of my babies are gone.  Rylee is turning into an adorable 2 year old though.  We had so much fun because Kathy and Mark's families were able to come.  Here are some pictures of  Rylee's birthday.
The cousins and siblings decided she needed an entire bag of cookies for her birthday.  She was happy to oblige.
I stressed over her "melmo" cake and we finally settled on Elmo cupcakes with no mouths.  Pretty cute.

She was able to blow out one of the two candles.

She got her own mega cupcake. This elmo was made at the bakery and had a mouth.  I liked the ones without mouths better.

Here she is in her birthday outfit, getting ready to open presents. She looked adorable.

What's inside?

3 comments:

  1. So glad I was finally able to be there for a birthday. It was so fun. She is an adorable 2 year old. Love her spunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh How our little Rylee is growing. I can't believe she will be three when we get home. I hate missing important things like this. She is such a doll and developing her own personality daily. I have a question, it looks like she has a binkie in her mouth in some of the pictures at the park with M&K. Is it a binkie? I didn't think she ever had a binkie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a binkie, and she never did like binkies as a baby. One day she was looking through our drawers and she found one. she put it in her mouth and got mad if I took it away. so when she went to bed, I hid it again. Every once in a while she finds it and then has it for the day. With her, if it's out of sight it's out of mind. Perhaps I should throw it away, but it kind of makes me laugh and she looks all cute with it.

      Delete