Friday, May 25, 2012

"Bolt" vs. "Megamind"

Normally, my mornings go something like this:
Get up, Get the kids up, Feed them breakfast, Pack their lunches, Get them in and out of the tub/shower, Get them dressed, Get their hair done and teeth brushed, Drive them to school, Come home, Put a movie on for Rylee while I get in the shower, etc, etc....
So usually Rylee wants to watch Megamind.  I'm not sure why but she loves that movie.  Well, this morning I couldn't find Megamind, so I put on Bolt for her instead.  Bolt is a movie about a dog who travels cross-country to get back to the little girl who owns him.  
While I'm in the shower, I hear this wailing start.  She sounded so upset, but not hurt.  I hurried out of the shower to find her bawling her head off about the poor dog who lost his little girl.  She was sobbing and pointing "doggie, doggie, oh no doggie."  Amazing how much of the story she understood being only 21 months old.  
I felt bad for her, but not bad enough to comfort her before I got out the camera and recorded a little of it.  It was kind of funny. (Does that make me a bad Mom?)  She was too upset to get to the happy ending and she was inconsolable when I turned it off.  So we searched (sobbing) together for Megamind until we found it.  Now she is happy and watching that.  So I thought I would try to upload the video I shot here.  We'll see if this works.




Well it sort of worked.  The video I took was a little longer than that and with better picture.  Oh well.  You will get the picture.

3 comments:

  1. That is one of the funniest things I have seen in a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! What a sweet girl. so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious video. I can't believe how upset she got over the poor doggie. Be sure and write it down some place so you will remember it.

    ReplyDelete